As a cooperative, New Horizons Credit Union strives to provide lower costs and most value possible. NHCU’s success depends on the commitment of our members. NHCU Members who use their unique membership – benefit the most! The more members actively using their credit union the stronger our cooperative becomes and allows us to return more value such as better rates and fewer or lower fees. To enjoy your membership with little to no fees, consider using the many free services we offer; Direct Deposit, ATM & Debit Cards, It’s Me 24/7 Online Banking, It’s Me 24/7 Mobile Banking, and CUTalk Telephone Teller to monitor your accounts. Why not share the privilege of credit union ownership with your family and friends? Simply refer them to NHCU where they begin making the most of their money!
Credit union membership is open to the communities of Warren County OH, Downtown Cincinnati OH, Perry Township OH, Washington Township OH, employees of Macys or any Select Employee Group (SEG), and their families. Membership requirements are simple you must live, work, worship, go to school, or volunteer in an area where we are chartered to do business or have a family member who does. The application process is simple but the rewards of membership are great!
Anyone working for Macy’s Inc. and it’s operating divisions (all divisions, all locations) including but not limited to:
- Macy’s Department Stores
- Macy’s Logistics
- Macy’s Merchandising Group
Select Employee Groups (SEGs)
- Any employee or member of the Dublin Chamber of Commerce.
- Any employee or member of the Gay Chamber of Commerce greater Cincinnati.
- Any employee or member of the Greater Cincinnati / Northern Kentucky African American Chamber of Commerce.
- Any employee or member of the Hispanic Chamber of Commerce of Greater Cincinnati.
- Any employee or member of the Northeast Cincinnati Chamber of Commerce.
- Any employee or member of the Over-the-Rhine Chamber of Commerce.
- Anyone living, working or worshipping in Cincinnati Central Business District.
- Anyone living, working or worshipping in PerryTownship, Ohio.
- Anyone living, working or worshipping in Warren County, Ohio.
- Anyone living, working or worshipping in Washington Township, Ohio.
- AMPCO System Parking (Columbus)
- Al Neyer Inc.
- Architectural Group International, Inc.
- Bradford Wallcovering & Paint
- Capital City Marketing Group
- Cincinnati Country Club
- Clear Creek Furniture & Gifts
- ELS Human Resource Solutions
- Employers Innovative Network
- Hallmark Custom Draperies
- Helen’s Corner Deli
- Kendle Research Associates
- M & S Jewelry
- Nobby Custom Tailors
- Queen City Office Machines
- Roto-Rooter Services Company
- Sigma Capital
- Southside River Rail Terminal, Inc.
- Stoner & Associates
- The Scandinavian Society of Cincinnati Foundation
- Family members of anyone listed above